Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ch- Ch- Ch- Changes

Sam is in Sunbeams, and they are, or were, quite an active bunch. There were 8 and, after yesterday, his class has only 4 sunbeams left. This is Addy whom, Sam informed me last week, he is going to marry. Her mom, Jaime, was our awesome hairdresser. They're headed for Little Rock, Arkansas.
Ethan was the first of the Sunbeams to take off, about a month ago, to Texas. We had fun hanging with him and his family. His mom, Kerstin, was a good friend that I had the joy of visiting teaching.
Then a few weeks ago Tommy took off with his family to New Jersey. They'll add a sparkle to any neighborhood or ward they're a part of.
The Rich Family just pulled out yesterday, headed to Dayton, Ohio. Melissa was the Primary president that I got to serve with. SHe was great. These are some of her cute kids.

This is Claire, Sam and I call her Claire Bear. She warms my heart when I see her, and we love it when she comes over to play.


This is Luke-a-Duke. This picture really should've been with the light sabers because that's what they're usually playing with -Star Wars is a favorite.

And they love to play outside.

Sam's wondering when we're moving and where. I don't like change very much, it's hard to see so many wonderful families take off and change our way of life... you've touched our lives in so many ways. Good luck and take care!

No comments: