Saturday, June 6, 2009

Baseball Spencer

Look out! It's Spencer from his team the Lookouts. He's a spunky player. He's fast and alert and does great as Short Stop, Catcher, and, Spencer's favorite, Pitcher.

Here's Spencer in action.

This game he only pitched the last inning -3 up 3 down. He struck them all out.



Ali and Sam are good sports too coming to the games. They cheer, "Go Lookouts!" Or mostly they make their own fun. Yesterday evening they got a little chilled -can you believe it? cold in June in Henderson.

After the game we watched the movie Signs. Not our best idea. Our kids were all so ssscared, we ended up having a family sleepout so we could keep each other safe.

2 comments:

Cherish said...

hahaha, Signs scares me, I'm sure the kids were scared:). I love that you had a family camp out. See you soon.

Christine said...

I won't even watch that show...I try to keep in my scary show limits!