Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Dandy Delightful Dads

I love my dad. I'm so grateful for his goodness. He's genuine and true, thoughtful and kind and clever. He knows the scriptures, words, and politics. He's full of surprises, knowledge, interesting jokes, and FAITH -that's what helped us get Sammy here. He's a loving grandpa and he's been a strength in our life. I know I'm blessed to have him.

This is my super father-in-law Jay. He's been great. He's an energetic guy. He's a stalwart in all he does. He's fun to hang with, a good missionary, funny, thrifty and helpful. We love him.

This is my Grandpa Covington. We love to hear him tell his childhood stories. He's kind and hardworking, and a good man. He's a good example to us. We love you.
Here's the awesome dad in our home. We love him so much!






















This is a little gift Sammy gave Dave for Father's Day.

No comments: