Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Disneyland in the Fall

I love Disneyland! So glad we got to go in the beautiful Fall, and I loved that it was almost free -we used our Give a Day Get a Day tickets which covered all but Sammy and I got him a ticket on Craig's list for $30 that I picked up a few days before we left.



We had so much fun running around from ride to ride. This was the 1st time Sammy could go on everything (cept Indiana Jones). He was barely 40" and he was raring and ready.

Sam was chosen to be one of the Jedi's in training.

Spencer was too.

They did so good and were especially brave. Check out the videos at the end. ;o)


I don't think the weather could have been better. We thought Sept. 17th would be the perfect day, so did many others!

Yip, we looove Disneyland!

1 comment:

Colette said...

Sam has grown up so much!! Very fun to see new pics of the kids! Hope you guys are doing well, we are FREEZING here in New Jersey!