Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Sole" Sisters Activity

I had such a fun night last night. It was our Relief Society "Sole"Sisters activity. We've lost a lot of ladies who've moved over the last 6 months, but we've recently been gaining lots too -yea! Anyway last night we had a get-to-know-you activity where we were suppose to bring a shoe that somehow represents you and show and tell. I love the ladies in our ward, they're so smart, sassy, fun, talented, and amazing!


Check out these yummy desserts. Pretty clever huh.


"Sole" Sisters

As Relief "Sole"ciety Sisters we're all "laced" together,

I "loafer" thru service, callings, and interests we seek.

We'll "pump" up each other with "toe"tal endeavor,

Won't "boot" out the weary, we'll "wedge" up the weak.



The "platform" of "Sole" Sisters is not to be "sneakers",

Or "converse" about with a "slipper"y tongue.

I'll "stiletto" of grudges, forgive and "hike" on,

I'll cheer, lend an ear, and try to "flat" out be fun!

3 comments:

Colette said...

Sounds like lots of fun... wish I could have been there!!! I miss my Shadow Canyon sisters, BIG TIME!

Rylee said...

you did such a great job jenny. you are so creative.

The Rich Family said...

Oh how fun!!! I miss you guys too. I love your fun themes. You are so creative. Sure miss ya!!!