Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a merry Christmas, ours was a good one. Amazingly not a creature was stirring, except me (I'm the one trying to use telepathy to wake the kids), until 6:45 when Spencer woke up who promptly woke Ali and Sammy. Dave lit the tree and we hurried down the stairs to check out the stockings, then on to the presents, the long awaited presents.
I loved seeing everyones face light up and watching the kids watch each other hoping they liked what they got them. Sadly I just captured these images in my head, but they're wonderful and happy. Dave and Sam built a golf putting hole which Sam enjoyed for about 20 min then he was on his bike, Spencer played with the 4x4 and 2x2 rubik's cubes, uberstix and his laptop, Dave jammed with the kids to the Wii ACDC Rock Band, Ali explored her Pandigital e-reader which I had fun doing with her, and we enjoyed playing other cool games and eating way too many sweet treats. We had Ebilskivers, our traditional Christmas breakfast -ooo yummy! Listened to Christmas music, worked on a 750 piece puzzle, watched the Fantastic Mr. Fox (one of our favorites), called family, lounged and completely enjoyed our day. I love all the hanging with the family, smiles, singing and talk about our Savior Jesus Christ -what a magical time of year.
Hope you all have a wonderful and happy New Year -2011!

1 comment:

The Rich Family said...

I loved catching up on your family...sure miss ya!!!!